3.We will obtain personal data about you such as your name, address, payment details, prescription details, medical history whenever you contact us for any reason.
4.For example, we will obtain your personal data when you contact complete an online form or call us,. We may also obtain sensitive personal data about you when you make an order with us. If you provide such information, you will be consenting to our processing it for the purpose of providing our services to you.
6. Occasionally we may receive information about you from other sources (such as credit reference agencies) which we will add to the information which we already hold about you in order to help us provide services to you.
7. We will use your personal data for the purposes described in the data protection notice that was given to you at the time your data were obtained. These purposes include:
1. to help us identify you and any accounts you hold with us
3. research, statistical analysis and behavioural analysis
4. customer profiling and analysing your purchasing preferences
5. marketing--see 'Marketing and opting out' below
6. fraud prevention and detection
7. billing and order fulfilment
8. credit scoring and credit checking--see 'Credit checking' below
9. customising this website and its content to your particular preferences
10. to notify you of any changes to this website or to our services which may affect you
11. security vetting
12. improving our services
8. Unless you have asked us not to do so, we may contact you by mail, telephone, SMS, text/picture/video message and email about other medication sourcing services which may be of interest to you. If you prefer not to receive any direct marketing communications from us, you can opt out at any time. See further 'Your rights' below.
9. We may disclose your personal data to:
1. other companies within our group
2. our agents and service providers, such as doctors or pharmacists
3. credit reference agents--see 'Credit checking' below
4. law enforcement agencies in connection with any investigation to help prevent unlawful activity
10. We will use technical and organisational measures to safeguard your personal data, for example:
1. access to your account is controlled by password and username which are unique to you
2. we store your personal data on secure servers
3. all our websites are encrypted using SSL technology
4. payment details are encrypted using SSL technology
11.Whilst we will use all reasonable efforts to safeguard your personal data, you acknowledge that the use of the internet is not entirely and for this reason we cannot guarantee the security or integrity of any personal data which are transferred from you or to you via the internet.
12. We may monitor and record communications with you such as telephone conversations and emails for the purpose of quality assurance, training, fraud prevention and compliance.
13. To enable us and other companies in our group to make credit decisions about you for fraud prevention and money laundering purposes, we may search the files of credit reference agencies who will record the search. We may disclose information about how you conduct your account to such agencies and your information may be linked to records relating to other people living at the same address with whom you are financially linked. Other credit grantors may use this information to make credit decisions about you and the people with whom you are financially associated, as well as for fraud prevention, debtor tracing and money laundering purposes. If you provide false or inaccurate information and we suspect fraud, we will record this.
• recognise you whenever you visit this website (this speeds up your access to the site as you do not have to log on each time)
• obtain information about your preferences, online movements and use of the internet
• carry out research and statistical analysis to help improve our content, and services and to help us better understand our customer requirements and interests
• target our marketing and advertising campaigns more effectively by providing interest-based advertisements that are personalised to your interests
• make your online experience more efficient and enjoyable.
We work with third-party suppliers who may also set cookies on our website, for example (specify, eg Facebook, Twitter, YouTube and Adobe Flashplayer which we use to display video content). These third-party suppliers are responsible for the cookies they set on our site. If you want further information please go to the website for the relevant third party. You will find additional information in the table below.]
15. When you engaged our services, you agreed that we may transfer your personal data to entities such as pharmacies, doctors and shipping agents who are based outside the European Economic Area and who are necessary for us to provide our services to you. Rest assured that we will always ensure any transfer is subject to appropriate security measures to safeguard your personal data.
16. You have the right, subject to the payment of a small fee (currently £50 GBP) to request access to personal data which we may process about you. If you wish to exercise this right you should:
1. put your request in writing
2. include proof of your identity and address (eg a copy of your driving licence or passport, and a recent utility or credit card bill)
3. attach a cheque in the amount of £50 (or the equivalent in USD) made payable to Lateral Enterprises Ltd
4. specify the personal data you want access to, including any account or reference numbers where applicable.
17. You have the right to require us to correct any inaccuracies in your data free of charge. If you wish to exercise this right you should:
1. put your request in writing
2. provide us with enough information to identify you (eg account number, username, registration details)
3. specify the information that is incorrect and what it should be replaced with.
18.You also have the right to ask us to stop processing your personal data for direct marketing purposes. If you wish to exercise this right you should: put your request in writing via our contact form and simply write "unsubscribe me" and provide us with information to identify you (eg account number, username, registration details.)
19.if your objection is not to direct marketing in general, but to direct marketing by a particular channel (eg email or telephone) please specify the channel you are objecting to.
20.We welcome your feedback and questions. If you wish to contact us, please send an email. Our registered office is Hygeia Building, 2nd Floor, 66-68 College Road, HARROW, HA1 1BE, UK.